Nowadays websites serve a diverse user environment. They have to look and feel good on different devices, and their functionality has to adapt to the capabilities of those devices.
Is your website fit for it?
Can it handle
- Desktops – from small screen size to HD and even bigger?
- Laptops and Notebooks with their smaller screen size?
- Touch Devices – from Desktops down to Smart Phones?
- i-Pads and other Tablets?
- Mobile Devices like i-Phones and other Smart Phones?
- new devices that are being or will be developed?
Here is a list of websites developed by Scarabaeus® that have passed those tests and are classed by Google as mobile-friendly:
Responsive Web Design
Responsive Web Design responds to the needs of the users and the devices they're using. The layout changes based on the size and capabilities of the device.
We use viewport setting and size the content to it, thus avoiding horizontal scrolling.
We use fluid layout wherever possible and reasonable.
We switch from a top navigation bar to a navigation drawer for small screens/devices.
We use CSS media queries to change the layout according to the available screen size.